HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR SELECTION OF
FOR 2018 ONWARDS
1. Hold a Gold Card prior to the start of the Adult Nationals, (Jan 2017) for 2018
selection. (Jan 2018 for 2019 selection, and so on)
2. Points will be awarded on averages in a sliding scale in every event with the
highest male average gaining 20, and the highest lady average 10 points.
3. Compete in the Adult Nationals
4. Play as part of a team in the National League and bowl a minimum 1 full block(ie
full number of games allocated to that week) in each centre (3 allocated centres).
5. Enter and play 2/3 of Mandatory events. (Doubles, AMF World Cup, Scottish
6. If you play more than once in a centre your highest block only will count.
7. All games will count, if you play all 3 events(Doubles, AMF World cup, Scottish
Open) your highest tournament average from 2 will count)
8. Make yourself available for all International Squad Training Sessions
9. Sign and Accept the Terms of Reference
10. Accept Head Coach’s decision in all matters regarding International teams, is final.
Chairman, National Council