Today ten pin bowling is highly popular all around. Besides its benefits for health and communication, it can also help to boost confidence. Let’s see where to try it in Kilmarnock, what to do not to shame yourself and what to mention about betting.
Which ten pin bowling events can be attended in Kilmarnock?
First of all, you should start just with playing in any bowling club with family members or, much better, training with a professional coach.
When you feel you are leveled up and ready to compete with the other bowling fellows, the best option is to pay attention to the Scottish Open. For sure, it will not be easy to get and to perform well there, but the status and the level of the tournament will push you significantly.
Also the Scottish Association of Youth Bowling Clubs may be useful for you, as it provides information about ten pin bowling and promoting it.
By the way, don’t forget that as in any sport, you can try your hands in different categories, like for men or women, adults or seniors, etc.
How to succeed in ten pin bowling?
At the beginning, it’s crucial, study to move correctly. The result largely depends on the correct starting position, as it is the one in which you should maintain balance.
There are three main types of starting positions to use:
- the body is vertical, the ball is at the level of the chin;
- the body is slightly inclined, the ball is in the waist area (this is the most common position);
- half squat, ball at waist height or slightly lower and farther from the body than in the first two cases.
So the launch is the culmination of gaming. To do it correctly:
- it is necessary to make sure that the scope reaches the shoulder level;
- the ball must be released at the time the slide stops;
- you shouldn’t be in a hurry, as haste is the most common throwing mistake.
- Which more secrets you should be aware of
Not to talk a lot, just follow the tips:
- choose the right ball;
To select the perfect weight of the ball, you need to hold it in your hand for 5 seconds. If you feel pain, take the lighter ball.
- take four steps before launching;
This rule works equally for beginners and experienced players. During the run, the arm with the ball must remain straight.
- maintain balance and concentration;
- hit the target; Do you want to strike? So aim between pins 1 and 3. Then throw the ball smoothly. This will give you a better chance of reaching the maximum number of pins.
- learn to analyze hints;
If the ball goes to the left, take the left position, or right position if the ball goes to the right.
- when aiming, don’t look at the bowling alley;
It is much more convenient to navigate the arrows on the track.
- during the launch, do not think about the results, focus on the technique of the game;
point out betting opportunities.
What about betting on ten pin bowling? Is it worth trying?
Of course, it is. Bets on bowling are quite rare in online bookmakers, but you may find them in almost any bowling club. If you have learnt the rules of the game, have some practice, are able to analyze the latest news and previous statistical results of the players – the luck must be yours, betting must be profitable. Don’t hesitate and bet (considering the number of bets offered).
So what is the main in ten pin bowling? Is it well-developed in Kilmarnock?
The main thing is to feel the game and be open to studying and trying something new, like betting. Kilmarnock is a beautiful city to develop in doing this sport. So practice and bet.